Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is a high priority for any organisations where change is important to facilitate project implementation. This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice. Once you have passed the Foundation qualification you can progress to the more advanced Practitioner qualification.
Change Management certifies your ability to:
- Perform the role of a highly effective organizational change, transition or transformation manager.
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to enable an organization to implement change smoothly.
- Motivate and ease people into adjusting to organizational change.
- Keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change or transformation.
- Minimize the risks involved with unsuccessful organizational change initiatives.
Identify the roles needed to assemble teams most likely to deliver successful change.
Foundation Exam Format
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
Practitioner Exam Format
- Objective testing
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Two and a half hours duration
- Restricted open book – manual and candidate guide only