If you do not find the answer to your question below please contact us and we will be happy to help
PMIQ was established in 2010 and has since developed and grown into a leading Project Management training organisation, priding itself on excellent quality and customer support. We provide training solutions to both organisations and individuals, and everyone that engages with us will experience the same level of care and attention from out team. We’ve delivered training to people in 50+ countries across 1000+ organisations and we are committed to continuing our success story for existing and new clients alike.
There are three options for payment:
- Pay online using a Credit or Debit card. Once your order has been place, you will receive a VAT receipt via email.
- Pay by Bank Transfer. We can send you our bank details so you can make your payment.
- Pay by invoice. We can issue an invoice for full payment to be made. Cnce we have confirmed that payment has been received, we will process your order. We can reference your Purchase Order on our invoice (if applicable). Payment terms are 14 days.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept payment by instalments. Payment for all courses should be made in full upfront.
There are two options for taking your exams:
- Online: You can take your exams online from any location. This is the most popular option and is the chosen route for most of our clients due to the flexibility and convenience of this method.
- Exam Centre. You can sit the exams at an exam centre in London or Birmingham.
Your exams will be taken at the location of the course as part of your course.
Please contact our Support Team and they will provide you with access to the booking system and the relevant exam vouchers. You will then be able to access the system and choose a date and time that suits you.
All of our courses include full support from a qualified and experienced tutor. You will be able to contact your assigned tutor via email or by phone. If more detailed support is required, online sessions can be arranged to talk you through issues step-by-step.
Yes, all of our courses are accredited by the relevant examining bodies.
We pride ourselves in employing course tutors who have a wealth of real-world experience alongside an in-depth knowledge an understanding of their specialist subjects. We go through a rigorous selection process to ensure that we only employ the very best individuals.
Most exam certificates are issued to delegates within 2-3 weeks. However, during busy periods this can take up to 6 weeks.
Certificates are issued by the relevant examination institute and will be sent to you by email.
Cancellations and transfers will only be accepted if made in writing and received at least four weeks before the start of the event. Where the notice given is less than four weeks but more than two weeks, cancellations or transfers will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of the course fee. Where cancellations or transfers are made two weeks or less prior to the start of the course / exam event, a charge equivalent to 100% of the course fee will be payable.